It s been a while since I have posted on my blog – we have been totally mental busy as well as taking a week off with the kids so time has just run away with its self.
On the good side, we have done some cracking jobs – all of which I will up date you on as I get the pictures sorted out.
- A massive rockery which had totally over grown and we tamed
- A fish pond which was just simply unbelievable – now you can see the water
- A garden clearance to end all clearances – this nearly killed us but now amazing
- An overgrown hedge on a busy road
All this plus:-
- Our big UK Wedding reception
- Our Holiday
- Our YTS (Youth Training Scheme as was – now called work experience) Experiences
- Our Dog Attack victim – poor Ric D!
I hope you enjoy reading the next few blog postings..